Stuhrling Original Symphony Soprano Automatic
Stuhrling Original Men’s 150A2.334K3 Symphony Soprano Automatic Skeleton Watch:
- 16k rosegold layered stainless steel case with coin edged bezel
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back
- Skeleton dial and silvertone faceplate with master calendar and twenty four hour indicator
- Brown alligator embossed genuine leather strap with rosetone buckle
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
- model 150A2.334K3
- Case diameter 42 millimeters
I received this watch as a gift. Despite its origin as a watch made in China, with a Chinese movement made for Stuhrling, it is actually a nice looking watch. It keeps decent time and it seems there was good effort to decorate the movement for the skeleton dial and exhibition case back. Additionally, the watch can be wound by hand.
The shortcomings of the watch are that the month, day, and date dials are impossible to read unless you hold the watch up to your eyes and strap is rather stiff.